Benefits of Setting Up a Letting Agency Business with Southcourt Property Services
Whether you plan to run your new Letting Agency business full-time, part-time, or alongside an existing concern, you will be making the wisest decision in choosing the Southcourt Business Package to help you to do so.
The combination of practical information, systems, contacts and support that we provide, all backed by our 45 years lettings industry experience, is available elsewhere only in the form of a franchise, which would not only involve high entry and commission costs, but also severely restrict your independence. Here are some benefits to consider –
- Can be run part-time or full-time depending on your circumstances – unlike an expensive franchise, it's entirely up to you to decide how much time you wish to devote to the business – you're in complete control.
- No special premises and no staff necessary – the business is ideally suited for one person to run from the comfort and convenience of their own home, thus avoiding the considerable overheads involved in leasing commercial premises.
- Rapid start-up and immediate cash-flow
– if you follow our advice you can be up and running in a couple of weeks, and unlike most other businesses, you do not suffer from cash-flow problems, because you retain your fees at source – we show you how.
- No previous business experience or qualifications necessary
– all the necessary know-how is included in our Training/Operating Manual, and all documentation is provided. Our Telephone Support Line ensures that experienced advice is just a phone call away if required.
- Excellent earning potential
– you can realistically build to an income in excess of several £1,000's a month within the first year.
- Complete independence
– unlike a franchisee, you'll trade under your own chosen name, and have complete control over your business. You retain 100% of your profits, regardless of how much you earn.
- A well established and growing market
– the rental market is growing year on year, with many factors having a positive effect on both supply and demand.
- No selling involved
– no need to be a salesperson, you're dealing only with people who need your service.
- Reliable income even when you're on holiday or otherwise engaged
– commissions from managed properties come in automatically every month, your income increasing with each property added.
- A professional service with a respectable image
– residential property management is now seen as a specialised and essential service within the property sector.
- A valuable business to sell
– if you decide to sell your business it should command a healthy price. The going rate is about 1.5 times annual turnover, i.e. an average 100 managed properties business should fetch around £150,000.
Whether you are seeking a new full time career opening which will provide a skill for life and financial independence for yourself and your family, or simply wish to supplement your present income, this business can deliver the results you seek.